The efficacy and role of linseed oil
Flaxseed oil mainly has the effect of lowering lipids and blood pressure, and can be used to prevent and treat diseases such as hyperlipidemia, cerebral thrombosis and hypertension. At the same time, eating more of this kind of edible oil can also play a role in protecting eyesight and invigorating the brain, and can help protect joints, and it can also play a significant anti-allergic effect.
There are many edible oils in the diet. Among them, linseed oil has always been liked by everyone, but the health of this edible oil is undoubtedly. It can exert many unexpected benefits for the body, but there may be many people who are not. I know very well, what are the main functions and functions of linseed oil?
1. Lowering lipids and blood pressure. Flaxseed oil contains a lot of unsaturated fatty acids, as well as EPA, DHA and other effective ingredients. After eating, it can help reduce blood cholesterol and triglycerides and other substances, help regulate blood lipids and reduce high levels. The incidence of lipemia.
At the same time, it can help clear the thrombus, enhance the elasticity and toughness of blood vessels, and prevent and treat cerebral thrombosis and other cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases. In addition, it can lower blood pressure and is the first choice for high blood pressure patients.
2. Protecting eyesight, linseed oil can protect eyesight and nourish the eyes. This effect is mainly due to the unsaturated fatty acids contained therein. Regular consumption can ensure sufficient DHA on the retina. Therefore, for students and white-collar workers who often use their eyes, it is best to choose this kind of cooking oil.
3. One of the main effects of tonifying the brain and strengthening the brain, linseed oil is to replenish the brain and improve the intelligence, not only can promote the intellectual development of infants and young people, improve thinking ability, but also for the memory loss of the elderly and old age Dementia also has a significant improvement effect.
4. Protect joints, Because linseed oil contains a lot of unsaturated fatty acids such as Omega-3, it can promote the secretion of lubricants in the joint cavity, and at the same time can improve the function of white blood cells, and can effectively reduce the symptoms of arthritis and protect The role of joints can prevent osteoporosis and various orthopedic diseases.
5. Anti-allergic effect. "After research, it has been found that the main components of linseed oil are EPA and α-linolenic acid, which can effectively improve the content of arachidonic acid and avoid allergic reactions caused by metabolic disorders of the substance. Therefore, this kind of food oil has anti-allergic effect, and people with allergic constitutions can eat more.
0users like this.